Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Felt Toys for Little Ones





Two months!!

Two months you guys and this book will be available to be in your hands to create imaginative, playful pieces for the little ones in your lives.

I wrote this book out of a desire to create and play with my children.  I wanted both to be done simultaneously, encouraging a love for creating.  The projects come in sets, similar to my patterns that you're familiar with on Etsy.  Each project has step-by-step illustrations to guide you through the process-even if you're a beginner!

There will be much more to come about the book as I'm just so over the moon about it right now.  I need to have a less excited mind so I don't babble on and on :)

Amazon has pre-orders available so head on over and take a peek of my redheads in the pages!

1 comment:

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.